We love love, love our Dogger™, the ultimate dog stroller. I had never thought about a doggie stroller before. Not until we got our IVDD diagnosis in August 2017. I quickly realized a dog stroller was going to be one of our new essential tools! It has become one of our best friends!
I started researching the various products and decided on a Dogger™. People we meet every week with our Dogger™ can see right away this is the ultimate dog stroller. They literally ‘goo and ga’ over it! And always ask where they can buy one!
Reasons to Buy a Dog Stroller
For me, it is important to have Isabella with me. I want her included in my activities.
If you want to include your Cherished Hound in your activities like going to the park, beach, running, hiking and other outdoor events it’s worth spending a little more money on a high-quality dog stroller that will work well in many situations.
Furthermore, it is important for me to know she will be protected from injury. Specifically another IVDD (intervertebral disk disease) episode.
Reasons to Buy a Dog Stroller
It’s more fun to have your dog with you and included in your activities.
You want to ensure your dog is protected in a safe, secure, well built, high functioning stroller that will work great in any situation.
- Improved quality of life for your senior dog or a dog that for one reason or another needs to rest on walks.
- Longer walks since they can rest when they need it.
- Mental stimulation. Your dog’s health includes their mental health too!
- Include your dog in your active lifestyle and family activities.
- Health-Related Ailments & Disabilities such as IVDD, mobility issues due to arthritis and other reasons, sight issues, hearing issues, etc.
- Exercise and rest when they need it.
- Go anywhere. Do anything. Take your dog places she would not normally be able to go.
- Keep dogs from overheating on hot days and walking on hot pavement.
- A safe and secure place for your dog. Acts like a crate on wheels!
- Use outdoors and indoors and in many situations.
Reasons to Buy a Dogger™
- 2 Year warranty on all frame related parts. This is the best product warranty in the market currently. Highest quality and very durable!
- 12″ air-filled tires & rear shocks give your Cherished Hound a smooth ride. Most comfortable and durable dog stroller on the market!
- Real Rear Suspension meaning your Dogger™ will handle bumps, bumpy trails, cracks, and obstacles easily. This is so important for an IVDD dog, like Isabella. My goal always is to prevent further IVDD episodes.
- 360-degree maneuverability. The front wheel can swivel 360 degrees (I love this). Or, if you prefer the wheel can be locked in place.
- Roomy Basket with a soft pad for comfort. The canopy can be put in different positions and has mesh windows for great visibility! The canopy offers great protection from the sun and the mesh windows from mosquitos.
- Easy to pop up and down for transport in and out of the car and storage.
- Top-notch customer service the few times in the last year and a half that I needed to reach out with questions has always been a very positive experience. Most importantly all my queries were solved to 100% satisfaction!
- Accessory replacements rain cover, canopy, front wheel, rear wheel, soft basket pad, storage basket, inner tire tube.
- Smart Add on Accessories sold separately orthopedic pad, drink holder, safety lights, light replacement batteries, Dogger™ mini tire pump.
- Made in Canada with more heart than you have ever seen in a product before! Shipped in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
If you are a person who likes options, you can also purchase a Dogger the Ultimate Dog Stroller on Amazon.
A dog stroller is one great way to prevent further IVDD Episodes – see our Free Life-Changing Guide – 20 Tips to “Prevent IVDD Episodes”.
Before you start any new protocol with your dog, particularly if they are on medication, or suffering from an acute illness or condition, you MUST check with your veterinarian prior to starting any new protocol. Please do not use the content from this blog in place of veterinary care!
I love connecting with pet parents. You might even see the answer to your question in an upcoming blog article! Feel free to reach out, and be sure to stay tuned for more!
What essential products have worked well to improve the quality of your Cherished Hound’s life? Leave us a comment we love hearing from you.
Do you have a question for the IVDD pet community? Or a topic you would like to see covered. Click here to send us an email!!!